- Auer, M. & Griffiths, M. D. (2012). Theoretical Loss and Gambling Intensity A simulation study. Gaming Law Review And Economocs, 16, 269-273
- Auer, M. & Griffiths, M. D. (2012). Voluntary player choice and limit setting in most intense players. Journal of Gambling Studies, 29, 647-660
- Auer, M. & Griffiths, M. D. (2013). The irrelevancy of game-type in the aquisition, developement and mainten... Journal of frontiers in Psychology, DOI 10.3389/fpsyg.2012.00621
- Auer, M. & Griffiths, M. D. (2014). Is pop-up messaging in online slot machine gambling effective as a res... Journal of Gambling Issues, 29, 1-10
- Auer, M. & Griffiths, M. D. (2015). Legal aspects of responsible gaming pre-commitment and personal feedback... Gaming Law Review And Economocs, 19, 446-456
- Auer, M. & Griffiths, M. D. (2015). Testing normative and self-appraisal feedback in an online slot-machine... Journal of frontiers in Psychology, DOI 10.3389/fpsyg.2015.00339
- Auer, M. & Griffiths, M. D. (2015). The use of behavioral feedback for online gamblers An empirical study. Journal of frontiers in Psychology, DOI 10.3389/fpsyg.2015.01406
- Auer, M. & Griffiths, M. D. (2016). Self-Reported Losses Versus Actual Losses in Online Gambling An Empirica. Journal of Gambling Studies, 33, 795-806
- Auer, M. & Griffiths, M. D. (2016). Personalized Behavioral Feedback for Online Gamblers. Journal of frontiers in Psychology, DOI 10.3389/fpsyg.2016.01875
- Auer, M., & Griffiths, M. D. (2018). Cognitive dissonance, personalized feedback, and online gambling behavior: an exploratory study using objective tracking data and subjective self-report. International Journal of Mental Health and Addiction, 16(3), 631-641.
- Auer, M., Reiestad, S. H., & Griffiths, M. D. (2018). Global Limit Setting as a Responsible Gambling Tool: What Do Players Think?. International Journal of Mental Health and Addiction, 1-13.
- Auer, M., Hopfgartner, N., & Griffiths, M. D. (2018). The effect of loss-limit reminders on gambling behavior: A real-world study of Norwegian gamblers. Journal of Behavioral Addictions, 1-12.
- Griffiths, M. D., & Auer, M. (2018). Limit setting as a responsible gambling tool. Casino & Gaming International, 35, 37-40.
neccton gives you certainty.
About yesterday, today and tomorrow.
Big data is a complex topic. That's why neccton's approach is simple: a clever combination of information technology, business expertise and substantiated consumer psychology.
Pure data isn't enough. That's why we link your information to knowledge.
combine your data
With comprehensive expterise in all areas of big data, neccton brings structure to your data: from collecting, cleansing and analysing to reporting information that is relevant to your decision process.
Which systems we use? The ones that are already in place - or that are a perfect fit. Supplier neutral - always.
predict the future
What do your customer want tomorrow? What do you need to do better today? With predictive analytics, you can look into the future - no crystal ball required. Scientifically substantiated and authoritative.
We help you to produce precise forecasts and business projections.
We solve tricky problems
The best example of our efficient approach to complex topics is mentor, the software application we developed. Mentor is an intelligent system to protect players in the context of online gambling. Supported by a sophisticated data warehouse solution and an automated data mining environment, mentor calculates exact trends from the game data recorded, and generates personalised feedback for game participants. In doing so, mentor makes a scientifically substantiated contribution to the prevention of gambling addiction. At the same time, mentor overcomes a multi-layered challenge in the area of business intelligence – all the while maintaining the highest degree of security, responsibility and reliability.
a better basis for customer decision making
scientifically substantiated statements
customers’ long-term trust
what our customers have in common? success!
neccton's business and analytical experts have helped us during a challenging phase of merging our mobile and land-based services.
Claus Reisinger - Head of CVM Analytics & Campaign Design
neccton has supported us for many years now. I got to know neccton’s experts as innovative and reliable partners who are easy to work with.
Ing.Mag. Michel Vukusic - CEO
neccton has helped us to gain more insight into our business processes. neccton’s experts successfully transferred our business requirements into a sustainable technical environment.
Mag. (FH) Christian Schütz - Head of Guest Relations
Through neccton our level of customer insight has increased noticeably!
Mag. Sabine Musil - Head of Customer Relationship Management
Together with neccton we have significantly increased our understanding of customer behaviour.
Mag. Harald Woschitz - Head of Marketing
neccton has successfully achieved numerous project objectives across different departments at Austrian Lotteries.
Mag. Martin Jekl - Managing Director win2day
Data analysis is the key to fully exploit hidden knowledge. neccton supports us in pointing out the right direction.
Prof. Dr. Xiao Zhi Cheng - Neurobiology Laboratory
neccton fully supported us from a vague idea up to go-live – able, committed, innovative, with plenty of energy and the essential share of fun. neccton truly persuaded us and so we entrusted them with the entire operations as well.
Mag. Markus Richter, MBL MBA - Head of Finance
Looking at the result figures clearly shows that not only the working atmosphere with neccton was outstanding.
lic.oec. HSG Annette Mägerle - Head of Customer Marketing Premium